dr. yasmin phoner
Dallas Becomes Ground Zero for Ebola in America: Editorial
Hospital Made Preps for Treating an Ebola Case
Sister: US Ebola Patient Told Hospital He Was From Liberia
- Video Hospital Staff Takes Precaution to Contain Ebola
- Sister: US Ebola Patient Told Hospital He Was From...
- Ebola Case Stokes Concerns for Liberians in Texas
- Updated 5 Dallas Kids Had Contact With Ebola Patient
- Video Hospital Released Ebola Patient Before Diagnosis
- Updated Forensics at Center of Missing U.Va. Student Case
Texas Gov. Rick Perry spoke from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas... Watch Video
- Video Thursday: 'Bad Judge,' 'Parenthood'
- Walken as Captain Hook
- Video Friday: 'Grimm,' 'Constantine'
- "Voice" Recap: New Coach Takes Lead
- Texas Appeals Court Upholds DeLay Reversal
- Police Confiscate Liquid Meth from Texas Woman
- Man Sentenced for Killing, Dismembering Grandmother
- Nigerian Man Sentenced for Heroin Smuggling
A steer weighing approximately 1,000 pounds escaped its handlers at the State Fair of... Read More