- Investigative Children's Medical Center Sued Over Patient Death
- Video Hand-Painted Trains at NorthPark
- Video Traffic Alert in Collin County
- House Benghazi Report Finds Evidence Doesn't Back Rumor...
- Video Police Agree to "Rules" for Ferguson Protests
- Toyota Recalls Nearly 423K Lexuses Over Fuel Leaks
Jerry Jones says he hasn't been thinking about Jason Garrett's contract status at all... Read More
- October Jobless Rate in Texas Slips to 5.1 Percent
- Updated 1 Dead, 3 Injured in Explosion on Gulf Platform
- Police: Texas Man Killed Over Pool Game
- Telethons, Hotlines Set Up for Texas Immigrants
Town Rejects Winnie the Pooh Mascot of "Dubious Sexuality"
- APD Searches for Suspected Glove Thief
- Woman Let Dog Urinate on $2K in Lane Bryant Clothing: Police
- Video University Accepts Food Items to Settle Parking Tickets