Dallas-Fort Worth Traffic, Traffic Reports, Road Conditions, and Maps | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Traffic

DFW Traffic Stories
Wet Roads Possible Through Wednesday Afternoon

Tuesday's and Wednesday's commutes will be wet across North Texas thanks to up to... Read more

7 Day Weather Forecast
  • Today
    Rain
    51°
    45°
    20%
    DETAILS +

    Forecast

    Cloudy and cool with a 20% chance for spotty afternoon showers. Rain chances increasing to 80% during the evening.

    UV
    Humidity 62
    Wind 7 N

    DETAILS -

  • Wednesday
    AM Light Rain
    55°
    46°
    30%
    DETAILS +

    Forecast

    A 30% chance for morning showers, then cloudy and cool.

    UV
    Humidity 72
    Wind 5 NE

    DETAILS -

  • Thursday
    AM Clouds PM Sun
    70°
    49°
    0%
    DETAILS +

    Forecast

    Partly cloudy and warmer.

    UV
    Humidity 53
    Wind 0 CAL

    DETAILS -

  • Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    72°
    51°
    0%
    DETAILS +

    Forecast

    Mostly sunny and warm.

    UV
    Humidity 49
    Wind 0 CAL

    DETAILS -

  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    48°
    0%
    DETAILS +

    Forecast

    Partly cloudy and warm. Increasing clouds with a 20% chance for showers Saturday night.

    UV
    Humidity 49
    Wind 0 CAL

    DETAILS -

  • Sunday
    59°
    40°
    Partly Cloudy Wind
  • Monday
    58°
    43°
    Mostly Sunny

Latest Traffic on Twitter

What's New
Get NBCDFW on Mobile!
Get NBCDFW on Mobile!
Get NBCDFW's free news and weather apps on your iPad, iPhone, Android or other mobile... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out