836 AM CDT Mon May 25 2020
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Elm Fork Trinity River Near Carrollton.
* From this afternoon to Tuesday afternoon.
* At 8:15 AM CDT Monday the stage was 7.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
this afternoon to a crest of 8.1 feet this evening. It will then
fall below flood stage just after midnight tonight.
* Impact...At 8.0 feet, Minor flooding will occur upstream from the
gage, near the city golf course.