A gas leak that caused the evacuation of a Frisco preschool has been stopped, according to city officials.[[372968781,C]]
Utility crews with Atmos Energy and CoServe were able to turn off the gas and stop the leak just before 2 p.m. Monday.
The evacuation was lifted at Primrose School on Teel Parkway at about 2:30 p.m.
The campus was evacuated a few hours earlier. Students and employees were transported to Fisher Elementary School.
The northbound lanes of Teel Parkway and one lane of Main Street were shut down, but have since reopened.
Frisco firefighters said a construction crew was boring in the area when they hit the line.