A cold front will move across North Texas Friday afternoon, bringing some rain to the east and a chance of spotty showers to the rest of the region. A few isolated storms could produce lightning and some hail.
Temperatures will be in the mid to upper 60s with gusty north winds between 10 to 20 mph. The gusty winds, along with dried fuels will create enhanced fire weather for the western portion of the region. Make sure to avoid any activity that could spark a fire.
The weekend will be quiet with plenty of sunshine and highs in the 60s. Another chance of showers and thunderstorms will arrive by Wednesday of next week.
Connecting you with your forecast and all the things that make North Texas weather unique.
- TODAY: Cooler with intervals of clouds and sun with a 20% chance of showers. High: 67. Wind: SE 5-10 shifting to N 10-20 mph.
- TONIGHT: Cloudy through early evening, then clearing. Low: 44. Wind: NE 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. High: 62. Wind: ENE 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 43. High: 67. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Sunny and breezy. Low: 50. High: 69. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Breezy and mild with increasing clouds. Low: 55. High: 71. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain and thunderstorms. Low: 61. High: 75. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 62. High: 76. S 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 58. High: 71. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 50. High: 66. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 46. High: 63. Wind: N 10-20 mph.