After a cold start with temperatures in the 30s, full sunshine and more comfortable weather will return to North Texas today with afternoon highs in the 60s. The weekend will be dry and pleasant with highs mostly in the 60s and lows in the 40s.
A cold front will move through Sunday morning with breezy winds and slightly lower temperatures. But, no rain is expected. Next week will continue to be dry and calm.
Just a reminder: Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour Saturday night.
Connecting you with your forecast and all the things that make North Texas weather unique.
- TODAY: Sunny and cool. High: 65. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 43. Wind: SE 5 mph.
- HALLOWEEN: Sunny and pleasant. High: 70. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 AM. Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 47. High: 64. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Sunny. Low: 40. High: 62. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- ELECTION DAY: Sunny and nice. Low: 43. High: 69. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and mild. Low: 49. High: 70. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 55. High: 73. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 55. High: 72. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 55. High: 72. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 57. High: 72. Wind: S 10-20 mph.