A Freeze Warning is in effect tonight for areas to the east and south of the DFW metro. Temperatures across most of North Texas will fall to freezing or below tonight.
Tuesday will feature a good deal of sunshine with a quick rebound in temperatures. However there will be a chilly south breeze so keep the jackets handy.
The next chance of rain arrives Wednesday morning with another cold front. The rain chances will be brief and should be over by mid morning. Temperatures will be below normal all week with highs in the 50s and lows in the 30s.
Connecting you with your forecast and all the things that make North Texas weather unique.
- TONIGHT: Clear and cold with a freeze likely. Low: 29. Wind: Calm.
- TUESDAY: Freeze in the morning. Mostly sunny to partly cloudy and chilly in the afternoon. High: 60. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: A 30% chance for scattered showers in the morning, otherwise blustery and colder. Low: 41. High: 52. Wind: SE 10 mph, shifting to NW 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and cold. Low: 34. High: 47. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and chilly. Low: 32. High: 52. Wind: NW 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Sunny and warmer. Low: 32. High: 58. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Sunny and pleasant. Low: 35. High: 60. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 37. High: 57. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 38. High: 62. Wind: SW 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 41. High: 63. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 44. High: 62. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.