If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Minnesota at New Orleans (-10) — No Adrian Peterson, no Vikings. That's a short synopsis of this game. Not to mention the Saints are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulders after losing to the Browns last week. And, the Saints are a much better team at home. This has all the makings of a beatdown.
2. Houston (-2.5) at New York Giants — The Giants haven't shown much in the way of positive this through two games. The Texans have been surprisingly good, thanks in large part to that defense. The Texans' offense has been better than expected under Ryan Fitzpatrick. Expect the Giants' woes to continue.
3. Indianapolis at Jacksonville (+7) — Maybe I'm crazy to keep picking Jacksonville the points, but they're showing signs of being something somewhat decent. The Colts haven't been too great, either, especially in last week's give-away loss to the Eagles. The Colts will win this game, but it could be close.
4. Oakland at New England (-14) — Another double-digit favorite? Yep. It's the cardinal sin of picking against the spread. You usually want to take those double-digit dogs and roll with them. But not this time. The Patriots are great at home, they've been running the ball like crazy, and Oakland has a rookie quarterback and can't play defense.
5. Dallas (-1) at St. Louis — This one seems like a slam dunk, which is usually a bad sign. But what is essentially a pick-em game, we'll take the Cowboys. It seems all Dallas has to do is not turn the ball over, and they should be OK behind a surprisingly decent defense and the legs of DeMarco Murray.
Last week:Didn't pick. 2014 season:2-3.