The Victoria's Secret store at Dallas' NorthPark Center was the victim of a massive panty raid Monday afternoon.
According to the Dallas police, the store reported a theft of nearly 100 pair of panties between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
In all, 94 pair of women's underwear worth $1,395 were stolen, including the following:
- 15 pair of Seamless Hip Hugger Panties worth $187.50
- 9 pair of G-string panties worth $112.50
- 20 pair of Very Sexy Hip Hugger Panties worth $370.00
- 25 pair of thongs worth $362.50
- 25 pair of bikini panties worth $362.50
Unfortunately, the store was unable to provide the police with a description of the thief. So far, there's been no word on how the theif managed to slip out of the store with so much underwear.
No arrests have been made.