The Kroger Mega Deal is back and this one looks like an awesome one!
I paid a grand total of $3.09 for EVERYTHING you see pictured!
(18) packages of Rolaids @ $2/each
- Used (9) $4/2 coupon from 6/6 RP
(2) bags of chips ~$2.50 each to absorb overage (Not a good deal if you're paying for them!)
(16) Oral B Toothbrushes $1.97
- Used $2/1 coupon from 7/4 P&G
(10) Motrin PM 20 count (Mega Deal Sale for $2.50)
- Used $3/1 coupon from 4/18 RP
= Free + 50¢ overage
(2) Wishbone salad dressing (Mega Deal Sale $1.49)
- Used 75¢/1 coupon from 6/27 RP
= 75¢ each
(6) Q-Tips 350 count (Mega Deal Sale $1.49)
- Used 30¢/1 coupon from 5/23 RP
= 60¢ each
I had to do 2 separate transactions to use 6 of the Q tips coupons, so the first transaction was $1.29 and the second was $1.80. I saved just under $200 after coupons and Kroger sales. Amazing!
Here are some other finds that I'll be returning for today!
Dixie Plates $1.49
- Use 50¢ coupon from 5/23 RP
Suave Deoderant $1
- Use 50¢ from 7/11 RP
Stayfree Pads $2
- BOGO coupon from 6/27 RP
Kroger Brand Frozen Popsicles $1.99 (24 pack)
If you're planning on running to Kroger to take advantage of these great deals, keep in mind: