POSITION TITLE: Consumer Hotline Producer (#45157BR)
LOCATION: Consumer Investigation Center, Dallas/Fort Worth
Posting Date: December 4, 2018
- Assists viewers with dispute resolution and troubleshoots consumer complaints.
- Researches and helps develop consumer stories for use in local TV news consumer segments.
- Will assist reporters and station segment producers in gathering information and elements for consumer stories.
- Need to have great organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Should have excellent phone and communication skills
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work at the station south of DFW Airport
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
- 4-year college degree, journalism preferred. Outside experience in a related field will also be considered
- Ability to also write and speak fluently in Spanish is preferred
- Experience working in a local TV newsroom is a plus