The Dallas Mavericks are celebrating another season with superstar Dirk Nowitzki with the Golden Dirk Bobblehunt - a 10-week interactive scavenger hunt.
The team announced Monday their longtime power forward signed a deal for a record-setting 21st season with the club -- and they want to celebrate accordingly.
The weekly challenges will lead right up to the kickoff the regular season, with fans earning the opportunity to win a special-edition Golden Dirk Bobblehead.
And all 10 winners will also gain access to "once-in-a-lifetime Golden Mavs Experiences," according to the team.
The organization's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Mavs.com, Mavs mobile app and Mavs email) will hold the clues for how to unlock each golden challenge.
Each challenge will be posted on Monday morning of each week, starting July 23 and running through September 24.
The prizes for each week are themed as follows:
- Week 1 (July 23) - 1998-99 Rookie
- Week 2 (July 30) - 2006 Playoffs
- Week 3 (August 6) – 2007 NBA MVP
- Week 4 (August 13) – 50-40-90 Season
- Week 5 (August 20) – 2008 Olympics
- Week 6 (August 27) 2011 Championship
- Week 7 (September 3) 2011 Finals MVP
- Week 8 (September 10) All-Star
- Week 9 (September 17) 30K Points
- Week 10 (September 24) Twentieth Season