Known as America’s “Premier Address,” Las Colinas is a lesson in superb design.
There is little question why Las Colinas has proven to be the epicenter of the Dallas-Fort Worth real estate market. Below are several of the many highlights:
- Located in Dallas’ Irving neighborhood, Las Colinas is home to countless corporations. In fact there are more than 45 Fortune 500 companies in Las Colinas, four of which have their global headquarters located here.
- Las Colinas boasts loads of residential choices, including gated communities, urban lofts and high-rise condominiums, just to name a few.
- Located on 12,000 sprawling acres, Las Colinas features 12 million square feet of office space, 1.3 million square feet of retail space, over 4,000 single-family homes and nearly 14,000 multi-family homes.
- Las Colinas brings more than 120,000 jobs to the area, and is home to more than 38,000 Dallas residents.
- From high-end shopping to more than 75 restaurants, Las Colinas is the place to go for entertainment and nightlife.
- Green space is abundant in Las Colinas, as is evident from the 10 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Four championship golf courses are located within the Las Colinas’ boundaries. In addition, the HP Byron Nelson Golf Championship is played here.
- Las Colinas is served by five colleges, three school districts and a handful of private schools.
- Las Colinas is also located just 20 minutes from a regional airport, and is in the middle of an impressive transportation infrastructure, thereby providing its residents with easy access in and out of the city.
From its unsurpassed location in the Dallas-Forth Worth metro area and its outstanding job opportunities to its impressive array of housing options, it becomes very easy to see why Las Colinas has set the standard for real estate.