NBC 5 and Medical City Healthcare are encouraging healthier eating habits at snack time and invite you and your company to join in the 21-Day Challenge @ Work Snacking For Success! The deadline to register your company is Tuesday, September 17th! The challenge takes place October 7th – 27th!
The challenge is to eat a healthful snack that includes a serving of fruit or vegetables for 21-consecutive days. Using the 21-Snacks for 21-Days recipe book or the easy online Healthy Snack Finder, challengers will discover hundreds of creative and delicious recipes created by high school culinary students.
Support over 300,000 elementary school students across 17 school districts, who will be encouraged to take the “kids teaching kids 21-Day Challenge” through Medical City Children’s Hospital by hosting the Snacking for Success, 21-Day Challenge @ Work for your employees. Last year’s Fall 2018 campaign proved successful with over 3,800 employees from 23 different companies and organizations simultaneously participating in the challenge.
When you sign up, your team will receive the following at no cost to you:
• Recipe Book for each participant
• Instructional Video to help guide participants through the challenge.
• Weekly Educational “Bonus Bites” from program dietitians
• Data Analysis Report summarizing participants’ results, showing the positive impacts on employee performance.
If you would like your company to participate, follow these easy steps:
- Please register your company for the 21-Day Challenge @ Work. Deadline is September 17th!
- A Registered Dietitian will contact you within 24 hours to help you
- Next, have your individual participants at your company sign up here!
- Recipe books will be shipped to you the week of September 23rd!
- Take the challenge October 7th – October 27th!
- Take The Final Assessment! Two weeks after the challenge has ended, you will receive a link to take the 2-minute assessment November 11th – November 18th!