Here's what I grabbed today during lunch - awesome finds! Learn more about how you can score these goodies here.
I did this in 2 transactions so that I could earn $2 in RR for EACH set of 2 cereals & 1 milk.
(4) Honey Nut Cheerios $2
- Used $1 off coupon and the $1/2 coupon from here (since I bought 4 & only had 2 of each coupon!)
= $1 for each BUT I got back $2 RR for each 2 that I purchased so they were free after RR!
(2) Gallons of Shepp's Milk $2.29
- Used $1/1 coupon from 12/13 SS
= $1.29 each
(4) Playtex Gloves 99¢ with in-ad coupon
- Used $1/1 coupon from 10/4 SS
- Scanned Walgreens 99¢ coupon
(4) Revlon Concealers $8.99 each (BOGO)
- Used $2/1 coupon from 12/13 SS
- Used $3 coupon from January Savings Booklet (found near the ads in store)
= $1.01 Money Maker for every 2 purchased
(5) Walgreens brand puddings (these were fillers so I could use my previous RR's)
Total Out of Pocket = $1.49 in cash & $4 in previously earned Register Rewards
Made 2- $2 Register Rewards for the Cereal/Milk deal!