The very warm and dry weather will continue into early next week. High temperatures will be in the upper 80s, very close to record highs. The pattern will change by next Wednesday with a drop in temperatures and a chance of storms.
You can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST:
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and exceptionally warm. High: 88. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 64. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and continued very warm. High: 88. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny with near-record warmth. Low: 65. High: 89. Wind: SW 10 mph.
- HALLOWEEN: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 65. High: 86. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 65. High: 83. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for widely scattered showers and storms. Low: 64. High: 80. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for isolated showers and storms. Low: 62. High: 82. Wind: SE/NE 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Decreasing clouds and cooler. Low: 60. High: 77. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and comfortable. Low: 58. High: 75. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 57. High: 74. Wind: NE 5 mph.