The last lingering showers will be gone by 5 pm, then clearing skies and cooler than normal temperatures are expected overnight.
But expect full sunshine with a warming trend beginning Tuesday and continuing throough the end of the week.
Whenever active weather moves into DFW, you can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
7 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Clearing skies and cool. Low: 49. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Sunny and mild. Increasing clouds by evening. High: 73. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Clearing by morning. Then sunny and warm. Low: 56. High: 80. Wind: NW 10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and warm. Low: 56. High: 81. Wind: E 5 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and warm. Low: 58. High: 83. Wind: S 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and warm. Low: 62. High: 83. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MOTHER'S DAY: Partly cloudy, warm and windy, with a 20% chance of thunderstorms by evening. Low: 66. High: 81. Wind: S 15-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, warm and windy, with a 50% chance of thunderstorms. Low: 67. High: 80. Wind: S 15-25 mph.