Happy Saturday! We've got a warm and muggy day ahead of us. Isolated storms may pop up this afternoon through tonight, but most of us will be dry today and Sunday. Better storm chances return during the overnight hours Sunday into early Monday. There may be a couple more isolated storms Monday afternoon too. Any Memorial Day plans in the morning may be soggy, but the afternoon will generally be drier. Tuesday and Wednesday look pretty stormy as well with heavy rainfall being the primary concern. Things are expected to dry out by the end of next week.
Whenever active weather moves into DFW, you can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
7 DAY FORECAST
- SATURDAY: Mostly to partly cloudy, warm and humid, with only a 20% chance for an isolated thunderstorm late in the day. High: 88. Wind: S 10 mph.
- TONIGHT: Scattered evening showers and storms mainly south of DFW. Mostly cloudy the rest of the night. Low: 70. Wind: SE 5 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, warm and humid, with a 20% chance for isolated thunderstorms late in the day. An area of rain and storms expected Sunay night. High: 87. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- MEMORIAL DAY: Scattered morning rain and storms then partly cloudy, warm, and humid. An isolated shower or storm possible again in the afternoon. Low: 70. High: 83. Wind: S 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy, warm, and humid with a 60% chance for scattered thunderstorms. Low: 70. High: 82. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy, warm, and humid with a 60% chance for scattered thunderstorms. Low: 69. High: 81. Wind: S shifting to N 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: A 30% chance for a lingering shower in the morning then partly cloudy. Low: 67. High: 80. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 64. High: 79. Wind: N 10 mph.