After a wonderfully warm day yesterday, we will carry the some of that warm weather over to the first half of the weekend ... but not the second. There will be a shot at a few showers and maybe a storm as a storm system gets organized in our area. Sunday will be cooler with howling northwest winds. Another cold front will sweep across North Texas for the middle part of next week.
You can keep up with the weather by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- SATURDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, breezy, and warm with a 30% chance for a few showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. High: 71. Wind: SW 5-15 mph.
- TONIGHT: Partly cloudy and breezy. Low: 49. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, very windy and cooler. High: 63. Wind: NW 20-30 mph, some gusts could be near 40 mph.
- MONDAY: Sunny and mild. Low: 42. High: 68. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy, and warmer. Low: 48. High: 75. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and cooling off considerably. Low: 42. High: 54. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and chilly. Low: 34. High: 53. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 35. High: 58. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 34. High: 54. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 36. High: 59. Wind: W 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and warmer. Low: 39. High: 65. Wind: W 10 mph.