We're kicking Saturday off on a cold note once again, but we will warm up over the next couple of days. Granted, today will still be chilly with highs in the lower 50s, but it's better than the 38° high we had on Friday! Sunday will be even warmer with highs in the lower 70s. Unfortunately, with the warmer air will come strong winds for the second half of the weekend.
A few showers may develop late tonight through the morning hours Sunday, but most of us will stay dry. Highs will be in the 60s to start the new work and school week, but be prepared to put the heavier coat back on by Thursday and again by next weekend.
You can keep up with the weather by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TODAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Increasing clouds by evening. High: 52. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and breezy with isolated showers possible after midnight. Low: 48. Wind: S 15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Cloudy with a few showers possible in the morning. Decreasing clouds and warmer during the afternoon. High: 71. Wind: SW 15-25 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and slightly cooler. Low: 43. High: 60. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 42. High: 61. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy. Cold front moves through around noon. Low: 43. High: 62. Wind: SE/N 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and cold. Low: 36. High: 48. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 41. High: 63. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy, windy, and cold with a 30% chance for scattered showers. Low: 38. High: 46. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cold. Low: 30. High: 43. Wind: N/NE 5 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and cold. Low: 28. High: 45. Wind: SE 5 mph.