The great-uncle of a Greenville teen who was found dead in a trunk several days after she disappeared has been indicted on capital murder charges in the 16-year-old's death.
On Tuesday, a grand jury formally charged Michael Vincent Moore with the killing of 16-year-old Alicia Moore in November.
The Van Zandt County Sheriff's Office arrested Michael Moore, 57, on May 6 on a charge of capital murder with bond set at $10 million.
Alicia Moore was last seen getting off her school bus near her home on Nov. 2. Her body was found four days later in a tool trunk along a highway in rural Van Zandt County.
A date for Michael Moore's trial has not yet been set.
- Documents Released in Alicia Moore Investigation
- Great-Uncle's Arrest Shocks Family of Slain Teen
- Slain Teen's Uncle Charged With Capital Murder
- Loved Ones to Recognize Slain Teen's Birthday
- New $25,000 Reward Offered in Greenville Teen's Slaying
- More Coverage