Three-Alarm Apt. Fire in Grand Prairie

Tuesday, Mar 5, 2013  |  Updated 7:35 PM CDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Six units were lost and 8 units damaged after a kitchen fire at Clayton's Mark Apartments in Grand Prairie Tuesday.

Christine Lee, NBC 5 Grand Prairie Reporter

Six units were lost and 8 units damaged after a kitchen fire at Clayton's Mark Apartments in Grand Prairie Tuesday.

advertisement

Firefighters spent Tuesday afternoon battling a fire at an apartment complex in Grand Prairie.

The Grand Prairie Fire Department says the fire at Clayton's Mark Apartments in the 500 block of SW 23rd Street started as a kitchen fire.

Six units were destroyed in the blaze and eight other units were damaged.

25 people living at the complex were displaced. The American Red Cross was working to help those people.

No one was injured in the fire according to the Grand Prairie Fire Department.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get NBCDFW on Mobile!
Get NBCDFW's free news and weather... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out