Spirit Airlines is expanding operations at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
Spirit Airlines will hold a job fair for flight attendants Friday through Sunday in Irving.
The positions will fill a crew base at DFW that will include approximately 170 flight attendants and 80 pilots before next summer.
The job fair will take place at the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Marriott at 8440 Freeport Parkway in Irving on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Here is more on the job fair from Spirit Airlines:
- Sign-in begins approximately one hour prior to each session and doors will close promptly at the following scheduled times.
- Friday, December 7, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. OR 2:30 p.m.
Interested applicants should bring the following documents to gain entrance:
- Two forms of identification
- A current and valid Passport or receipt of passport
- Names must be EXACT on Passport and Social Security Card
- Must make copies of Social Security Card, Driver's License and Passport and bring originals
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- A copy of your High School Diploma or GED