Overnight Fire Burns Garage

Wednesday, May 1, 2013  |  Updated 6:51 AM CDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Overnight Fire Burns Garage

advertisement

Dallas firefighters say a fire that started in a van spread to a nearby garage overnight Tuesday.

Firefighters were called to the 2400 block of Kenesaw Drive in Dallas after a minivan caught fire.

That fire then caught a nearby small garage on fire. Firefighters were able to get the fire out pretty quickly and keep anything else from burning.

No one was injured.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get NBCDFW on Mobile!
Get NBCDFW's free news and weather... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out