Fall weather is here! We are in store for a nice stretch of weather that will include plenty of sunshine and low humidity through the rest of the week. It will get a bit warmer Wednesday afternoon but a cold front will move through Wednesday night making temperatures pleasant for Thursday and Friday.
You can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear and a bit on the cool side. Low: 58. Wind: N 5 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and warmer. Low: 58. High: 88. Wind: W 5 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and a bit cooler. Low: 60. High: 79. Wind: N 15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and pleasant. Low: 57. High: 78. Wind: N 5 mph.
- SATURDAY: sunny and mild. Low: 57. High: 80. Wind: NE 5 mph.
- SUNDAY: Sunny. Low: 61. High: 84. Wind: SE 15 mph.
- MONDAY: Sunny and warm. Low: 64. High: 86. Wind: S 15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 65. High: 86. Wind: S 10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low 66. High 85. Wind: S 10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low 66. High 85. Wind: S 5 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers and storms. Low: 62. High: 83. Wind: S 5 mph.