DFW hit 24 degrees Friday morning marking the coldest day since March 2015. And it was even colder to the north, where Denton dropped to 20 degrees. Clouds across much of North Texas kept it chilly all day. But milder weather is set to build in for the weekend with a high in the low 50s Saturday and over 70 Sunday!
You can keep up with the weather by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Decreasing cloud, and cold. Low: 32. Wind: SE 5 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool, with increasing clouds by evening. High: 52. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Cloudy with a few sprinkles possible in the morning. Mostly sunny and warmer during the afternoon. Low: 49. High: 71. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and a bit cooler. Low: 44. High: 60. Wind: N 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 42. High: 62. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy, windy and colder. Low: 38. High: 49. Wind NW 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy, windy and cold. Low: 33. High: 45. Wind: NE 15-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 51. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy, breezy and cold, with a 20% chance for showers. Low: 40. High: 46. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cold. Low: 34. High: 49. Wind: NE 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and cold. Low: 32. High: 47. Wind: NE 10 mph.