US 377 in Keller was shut down Thursday afternoon after a fire at a lawn mower repair shop.
Keller Outdoor Power, located on 483 N. Main Street, was a total loss after the blaze that escalated to five or six alarms during portions of the fire, according to Keller fire officials. Multiple explosions were seen at the location during the incident.
Witnesses say the fire started at the back of one portion of the business, which specializes in lawn mower repair and sales. The equiptment portion of the business caught fire and drums of fuel within that section continued to fuel the blaze.
The showroom, in the second portion of the building, had water lines that stopped the fire from spreading into that building.
US 377, which is also called Main Street in that area of Keller, is shut down from just north of Keller Hicks Road and Johnson Road while crews fight the fire. Fire officials say trucks and personnel may be on the roadway until 8 or 9 p.m. Thursday night.
Emergency crews increased the number of firefighters at the scene to keep crews from overheating in high temperatures. Crews from Southlake, Colleyville, Westlake, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Hurst, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Roanoke, Euless, Grapevine, Trophy Club, Watauga, and Bedford assisted Keller Fire-Rescue during the fire.
There are no reported injuries at this time.
NBC 5's Andrew Tanielian contributed to this report.