Four people are being treated for exposure to a hazardous material after a spill was reported at the Dallas USPS Bulk Mail Center Thursday.
Dallas Fire-Rescue responded to the call around noon and said the hazmat team responded with three rescue units.
The chemical spilled was reported to be carbolic acid, an organic compound also known as phenol with a number of industrial uses.
DFR said at four people were exposed to the compound and were transported to area hospitals. Their conditions are not known.
Check back and refresh this page for the latest update. As this story is developing, elements may change.