With spring in full swing and summer right around the corner, the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission wants you to check out your bikes and bike accessories before hitting the road.
There are ten bike-related recalls you should be aware of that can pose a threat to your cycling routine ranging from bikes and accessories to child carrier seats.
Check out the recalls below.
- Brideway bicycles
- Trek 2012 FX and District bicycles
- Fuji Saratoga women's bicycles
- Public Bikes 2010through 2012 Model Year bicycles
- Specialized 2012 bicycles with Advanced Group carbon forks
- Chariot bicycle trailers and bicycles trailer conversion kits
- Topeak Babyseat II bicycle carrier seats
- Little Tricky bicycle helmets
- GT, Giant and Trek bicycles with SR Suntour suspension forks
- Gore bicycle brake cables for road bikes
Recalled bikes and accessories can be dangerous or cause an accident if disregarded.
If you have one of these recalled products, you should stop using it and contact the manufacturing company for repair or replacement.