The Texas Rangers will hold its annual Fan Fest this weekend.
The team will have autograph sessions, question-and-answer sessions and clinics Friday through Sunday at the Arlington Convention Center. Nearly 25 Rangers and National Baseball Hall of Fame members will appear over the three-day event.
- Doors open at 4 p.m.
- Autograph sessions at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Individuals signing autographs: Rusty Greer, Derek Holland, Frank Howard, Colby Lewis, Mike Napoli, Ron Washington and Michael Young
- Individuals in question-and-answer sessions: Frank Howard, Mike Napoli, Ron Washington
- Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Autograph sessions at 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Individuals signing autographs: Mike Adams, Steve Busby, Bert Campaneris, Cody Eppley, Craig Gentry, Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Mench, Justin Miller, Mitch Moreland, David Murphy, Joe Nathan, Pete O’Brien, Jurickson Profar, Robbie Ross, Jeff Russell, Nolan Ryan, Jim Sundberg
- Individuals in question-and-answer sessions: Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, David Murphy, Joe Nathan and Nolan Ryan
- Individuals in clinics: Scott Coolbaugh/Bobby Jones (hitting), Mike Maddux (pitching) and Jim Sundberg (catching)
- Doors open at noon
- Autograph sessions at 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Individuals in autograph sessions: Elvis Andrus, Steve Buechele, Neftali Feliz, Mark Hamburger, Michael Kirkman, Alexi Ogando, Martin Perez and Gaylord Perry
- Individuals in question-and-answer sessions: Elvis Andrus and Gaylord Perry
- Individuals in clinics: Steve Buechele (hitting) and Andy Hawkins (pitching)
The schedule is subject to change.
The Rangers will also have $5 tickets for six August games for sale during Fan Fest. The games are against Baltimore (Aug. 20 and 21), versus Minnesota (Aug. 23 and 26) and versus Tampa Bay (Aug. 27 and 28).
The offer expires at the end of the weekend. The discounted upper reserved tickets will also be on sale online.
Tickets for Fan Fest can be bought at the door or online. A three-day pass for adults costs $50, and an individual day pass costs $20. Tickets for children ages 13 and younger cost $25 for a three-day pass and $10 for an individual pass.