I made a run to Target today and was able to snatch up several of this week's deals. I really wanted to do the Scrubbing Bubbles deal, but I didn't have the right coupons with me. Shame on me!
I was so lucky to have my FAVORITE cashier there today...she makes my shopping experience so much easier & faster. The Benadryl coupons along with the Arm & Hammer coupons BEEP because of the overage and I always hate explaining how to either override or price modify to cashiers. In general, I have not found that experience to be a rewarding one....let's just say no cashier has ever thanked for my helpfulness!
Here's how I did:
- Used 55¢ MQ & $1 Target IP (the 75¢ printable is no longer available)
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Used FREE MQ (not sure where I got it from!)
3 bags of various dried beans (kidney, pinto, & black) $3.78
- No coupons :(
Little Debbie Cakes $1.44
- This was for my husband, but no coupons!
Eggo Waffles $1.75
- Used $1 Target IP from coupons.com
Kraft Cheese $2
- Used $1 MQ
GE Reveal Light Bulbs $2
- Used $1 MQ coupon
- Used $1.50 Target coupon
= 50¢ Money Maker
(6) Arm & Hammer Trial Size Toothpastes 97¢/each
- Used (3) $2.50/2 coupon
= $1.68 Money Maker!
(3) Chapstick 3-packs - Clearance Priced to $1.48
- Used $1/1 peelie coupon found on each pack!
= 48¢ per 3-pack or 16¢ each!
(7) Bounty single roll paper towels 99¢
- Used $1 Target coupon - automatically adjusted down to 99¢
(4) Benadryl Anti-Itch Sticks $2.29
- Used $5/2 MQ
= 84¢ Money Maker!
(3) Little Pet Store Sets $1.48 (found near registers)
- Used BOGO MQ from coupons.com
- Meant to only buy 2!!!
= Should have been 74¢ each, but I paid 99¢ each because I goofed!
(2) Containers of sprinkles $1/each
- No coupons, good for cookie-making!
(5) Fiber One cereals $2.50 each
- Used (5) 75¢ MQ coupons from target.com
- Earned $5 gift card
= Total cost was 75¢ each (after coupons & gift card)
Total Cost (after coupons) = 19.51
- Used previous gift cards for $17.65 & paid $1.86 out of pocket
+ Earned $5 gift card for next time!
Total Savings = 72.32 (79%)