PHILADELPHIA, PA - NOVEMBER 11: Quarterback Nick Foles #9 of the Philadelphia Eagles passes against the Dallas Cowboys at Lincoln Financial Field on November 11, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Rich Schultz /Getty Images)
If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. Washington (-3.5) at Philadelphia, Sunday, noon — The Eagles are toast. They've mailed it in and quit. They have a lame duck coach and a rookie quarterback making his first start. The Redskins aren't great, but they have a dynamic quarterback and a very solid rookie running back, and they're coming off a bye week. Seems like a slam dunk if there ever was one.
2. Tampa Bay (-1.5) at Carolina, Sunday, noon — Josh Freeman has played great, really since the Cowboys beat the Bucs here in DFW early in the season. He's thrown 13 touchdowns with just one interception over a recent stretch of games and is really starting to click with his receivers and showing what many expected from him this season.
3. New York Jets at St. Louis (-3.5), Sunday, noon — The Jets might be in worse shape than the Eagles, and the Rams have been pretty darn good against the spread this year. Jeff Fisher's defense is keeping his team in games, and at home, they shouldn't have any trouble shutting down the Mark Sanchez fiasco ... or the Tim Tebow fiasco.
4. Cleveland (+8.5) at Dallas, Sunday, noon — Don't worry, Cowboys fans. Your team won't lose this weekend, and they can't afford to. But this game will likely be fairly close. The Browns tend to hang around in games and they try their darndest to run the ball with Trent Richardson, killing clock and keeping games close. Plus, how good is Dallas, really?
5. San Diego at Denver (-7.5), Sunday, 3:25 p.m. — I've been riding Denver pretty much all season, and they've yet to let me down. Remember, last time these two teams met, Philip Rivers had six, count 'em six, turnovers. This time, he has to go to Mile High, or whatever they're calling it these days. Easy.
Last week: 3-2. 2012 season: 29-21.