The storms are now out of the area! Finally, a chance to dry out for a few days.
As the air cools and the wind diminishes tonight, we will likely see areas of fog developing around DFW and areas to the east. Some of the fog could be locally thick.
By mid-morning on Sunday, the atmosphere will begin to mix and that will help to erode the morning fog. The rest of the day will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy with highs in the middle 60s.
A weak wind shift line will move across the area on Monday, but that will just help to keep the wind light and variable throughout the day. Highs will once again be in the 60s under a mostly sunny sky.
The next storm system will head our way on Tuesday. With it will come our next chance for showers and storms. Late Tuesday and Wednesday will be the best opportunity for showers and storms. We'll have to keep an eye on the storms on Wednesday. Some of them may pack a punch. A drying trend is back on Thursday behind a fairly weak cold front.
Latest Video Forecast
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear early then areas of fog developing toward sunrise. Low: 41. Wind: N/NE 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Morning fog then partly cloudy and mild. High: 66. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 42. High: 67. Wind: Light and variable.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of showers and storms in the afternoon. Low: 47. High: 63. Wind: SE 10 mph
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 60% chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some storms may be strong. Low: 58. High: 70. Wind: S 10-20 mph
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and a bit cooler. Low: 48. High: 63. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 42. High: 65. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 46. High: 69. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy with a few showers and storms possible. Low: 50. High: 70. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy with a few showers possible. Low: 45. High: 64. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 44. High: 63. Wind: NE 10 mph.