A warming trend will continue through the weekend and into early next week.
Any chance for rain will hold off until later in the week, along with cooler temperatures.
- TONIGHT: Clear and chilly. Low: 35. Wind: E 5 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. High: 62. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly to mostly sunny. Low: 41. High: 64. Wind: S 5-10 mph but shifting N 10 mph during the afternoon.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 43. High: 70. Wind: W 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 46. High: 72. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for thunder. Low: 52. High: 72. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for a rain showers. Low: 56. High: 66. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool, with a 30% chance for a few showers in the morning. Low: 48. High: 58. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Cloudy and cool with a 30% chance for rain. Low: 45. High: 56. Wind: N 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 41. High: 59. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 40. High: 60. Wind: S 5-10 mph.