Another chilly start to the morning across North Texas, but afternoon temperatures will warm into the mid 60s. This holiday week will be a quiet one in terms of weather. A cold front arrives late Tuesday with little impact to our weather. Wednesday will feature good travel weather across much of the nation. Thanksgiving will be pleasant with highs near 70.
See the full 10-Day Forecast below.
- TODAY: A chilly morning, then sunny and mild. High: 66. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 49. Wind: S 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 49. High: 69. Wind: S 10 mph, shifting N 10-15 mph in the afternoon.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and cooler again. Low: 44. High: 62. Wind: NE/SE 5 mph.
- THANKSGIVING DAY: Sunny and pleasant. Low: 42. High: 69. Wind: Light and variable.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and a little warmer. Low: 48. High: 73. Wind: SW 5-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 54. High: 76. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Sunny and cooler. Low: 48. High: 67. Wind: NE/E 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 46. High: 69. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 52. High: 72. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low 56. High 74. Wind: S 10-20 mph.