This holiday week will be a quiet one in terms of weather. A cold front arrives Tuesday afternoon with a drop in temperatures for Wednesday, but no rain.
Wednesday and Thursday will feature good travel weather across much of the nation.
Thanksgiving will be pleasant with highs near 70.
See the full 10-Day Forecast below.
- TONIGHT: Clear. Low: 49. Wind: S 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. High: 70. Wind: S 10 mph, shifting N 10-15 mph in the afternoon.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and cooler again. Low: 42. High: 59. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- THANKSGIVING DAY: Sunny and pleasant. Low: 39. High: 68. Wind: Light and variable.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and a little warmer. Low: 45. High: 73. Wind: S 5-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 52. High: 73. Wind: SW/N 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Sunny and cooler. Low: 46. High: 67. Wind: N 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and breezy. Low: 46. High: 69. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny and breezy. Low: 54. High: 74. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low 56. High 72. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low 48. High 70. Wind S 5-10 mph.