936 AM CDT Sun Apr 5 2020
...The Flood Warning remains in effect...
The Flood Warning continues for
the South Sulphur River Near Cooper.
* Until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 AM CDT Sunday the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to remain steady above flood
stage near 18 feet.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet, Minor out of bank flooding will occur. A
few rural roads will begin to flood. Minor flooding will occur to
farm and ranch land adjacent to the river.