If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Washington at New England (-14.0) — A 14-point line is generally something to stay away from, but not here. The Redskins are probably the worst of a bad bunch of teams in the worst division in football, and the Patriots are on a war path and playing at home, where Tom Brady is hellacious.
2. Atlanta (-7.0) at San Francisco — The 49ers have absolutely mailed it in. The Falcons are a pretty darn good football team. They're 7-point favorites on the road, but in this case, I think you have to take it.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. New York Giants at Tampa Bay (+2.5) — The Giants aren't a very good football team. For them to be a road favorite against anyone is pretty nuts. For them to be a road favorite against a team that seems to be on the uptick is stupid.
4. Green Bay at Carolina (+2.5) — The Packers are going to bounce back after an embarrassing loss to the Broncos a week ago, right? Not so fast. The Panthers' defense is almost as good as Denver's, and the Panthers are playing at home trying to preserve their undefeated record with Cam Newton playing great at the moment.
5. Philadelphia at Dallas (+3.0) — The Eagles aren't going to be able to score. The Cowboys aren't going to be able to score. You're likely looking at another game like we saw last week against the Seahawks, so win or lose, it's going to be a 1- or 2-point game.
Last week: 3-2. 2015 season: 21-18-1.