If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Baltimore (-1.0) at Cincinnati — The Ravens are really, really hot behind the play of Joe Flacco and the Ravens' rejuvenated defense. The Bengals have done a 180-degree turn over the past few weeks and look lost offensively without A.J. Green, which culminated with a shutout loss to the Colts last week. In what is basically a pick 'em, give me the Ravens.
2. Detroit (-3.5) vs. Atlanta, in London — In a rare 8:30 a.m. kickoff, the Lions will be too much for the Falcons to contain, especially up front in the trenches where the Lions have one of the best, most active defensive lines in the league and will give Matt Ryan fits. Away from home, the Falcons are pretty terrible. And they're quite a ways from home.
3. Oakland (+7.0) at Cleveland — The Browns looked awful last week in a loss to Jacksonville, and the Raiders looked like a potential upset in the making against the Arizona Cardinals. Rookie quarterback Derek Carr is having a nice rookie season with the Raiders, and the Brian Hoyer luster seems to be wearing off in Cleveland. Could this be Johnny Football's week?
4. Indianapolis (-3.0) at Pittsburgh — Andrew Luck is worth a touchdown by himself, as the third-year quarterback is playing at an unbelievable level right now. This ain't your older brother's Steelers, much less your dad's.
5. Washington at Dallas (-9.5) — Everything is lining up for a blowout by Dallas here, and to make matters worse for Washington, the Redskins have resorted to calling Colt McCoy their starting quarterback. Divisional games are always a concern, but this one seems like a rout waiting to happen.
Last week: 3-2. 2014 season: 15-15.