If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. New England at Buffalo (+1.0) — This game should be a tremendous display of football chess. The Bills defense appears to be the real deal, and the folks at Ralph Wilson Stadium will be full of fire for this game against their hated division rival with hopes of unseating them in the AFC East this year. It's going to be a great, close game, but give the Bills the edge at home.
2. San Francisco at Pittsburgh (-6.5) — The 49ers surprised folks last week with a dominant showing against what was expected to be a good Vikings team. But things are different this week. The 49ers head from the Pacific time zone to the Eastern time zone for a noon kick, which is always a recipe for faliure, and they do it against a Steelers team that is incredibly hard to beat at home.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Baltimore (-6.5) at Oakland — The Raiders were a mess last week, and some of that could probably be chalked up to the fact they lost their young quarterback Derek Carr to injury. Even still, the Ravens are a very good team that will make things difficult for Oakland on both sides of the ball.
4. Miami (-5.5) at Jacksonville — This one just seems too easy. The Jags aren't good on defense, and the Dolphins look poised to break out in a big way this year. Not much else to say other than that, but look for the Dolphins to win this one easily.
5. Dallas (+5.0) at Philadelphia — There's a lot to point to the Eagles winning this game fairly easily — Dez Bryant is out, and the Eagles are desperate. And while they might very well win this game, but I don't think the Cowboys are going to make it easy on them.
Last week: 4-1. 2015 season: 4-1.