Plano Fire Department

Outdoor Grill Sparks Fire at Plano Home

Plano firefighters say an outdoor grill started a fire at a large two-story home Monday afternoon. [[423706534, C]]

This happened in the 3300 Block of Snidow Court, not far from Legacy Drive and Independence Parkway.

The Plano Fire Department says a grill that was outside caught fire, which then spread into the attic of the home.

Everyone inside the home made it out safely.

Check back and refresh this page for the latest update. As this story is developing, elements may change.

Contact Us