The Dallas Cowboys announced they will open The Star in Frisco to the public for tours beginning in January.
Fans will be able to take guided tours of the team's headquarters beginning Jan. 9. Tours will last about 75 minutes and include stops at:
- Ford Center - A 510,000 square-foot indoor athletic facility shared by the Dallas Cowboys, the City of Frisco and Frisco ISD.
- War Room - Headquarters for the 2017 NFL Draft designed with an interactive video wall.
- Nike Star Walk - A collection of the 10 most significant milestones in Dallas Cowboys history along with the evolution of the team's uniforms.
- Super Bowl Memorabilia and Station - A collection of memorabilia from five Super Bowl championships including, a display of all five Super Bowl trophies and rings.
- Grand Atrium - Floors adorned with names and quotes of players and coaches along with a dancing LED light display.
Public tours will operate every 30 minutes between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Cowboys season ticket holders can buy tour tickets starting Tuesday. Tickets will be available to the public beginning at 10 a.m. Wednesday.