The Dallas Cowboys will open their 2015 regular season on Sept. 13 with a home game against the New York Giants on NBC's Sunday Night Football.
Other featured games include a home tilt on Nov. 8 against former Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray's new team, the Philadelphia Eagles.
The Thanksgiving Day opponent will be the Carolina Panthers, and the Cowboys wrap up the regular season at home Sunday, Jan. 3, against the Washington Redskins.
The latest news from around North Texas.
Single-game regular season tickets go on sale May 1.
See the full schedule below (home games in bold):
- Sept. 13 vs. New York Giants (Sunday Night Football on NBC 5)
- Sept. 20 at Philadelphia Eagles
- Sept. 27 vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Oct. 4 at New Orleans Saints (Sunday Night Football on NBC 5)
- Oct. 11 vs. New England Patriots
- Bye Week
- Oct. 25 at New York Giants
- Nov. 1 vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Nov. 8 vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday Night Football on NBC 5)
- Nov. 15 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Nov. 22 at Miami Dolphins
- Nov. 26 vs. Carolina Panthers
- Dec. 7 at Washington Redskins
- Dec. 13 at Green Bay Packers
- Dec. 19 vs. New York Jets
- Dec. 27 at Buffalo Bills
- Jan. 3 vs. Washington Redskins