It's Day 17 of the 2017 State Fair of Texas. Here's 5 things you need to know before heading to the fair on Sunday.
- The "Snakes of Texas" exhibit is open from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Inside the Texas Discovery Gardens, you can check out all kinds of reptiles that are native in the Lone Star State.
- At 11 a.m. check out the "Ballet Folklorico de Dos Tierras" at the Texas Cultural Stage. The non-profit organization teaches students to strengthen their academic performance and express themselves through dance.
- Later in the afternoon, you can see the Rathmore on the Chevrolet Main Stage. The Celtic Rock band has two shows on Sunday, the first at 12 p.m. and the second at 2:30 p.m.
- If you are working up an appetite by now, head over to the celebrity chef kitchen for a show by Gianni Santin of Haute Sweets.
- Then later Sunday afternoon, The Charlie Daniels Band takes over the Chevrolet Main Stage. That concert kicks off at 5:30 p.m.