The trendy and progressive King Williams Historic District, which is located in San Antonio’s Arts District, is home to St. Benedict’s, a condominium community which features 60 urban lofts.
The King Williams Historic District is one of San Antonio’s most eclectic and vibrant neighborhoods. Some of the benefits of living in the King Williams Historic District include:
- A seemingly endless array of dining options
- Center of San Antonio’s visual arts scene, which includes local galleries and the Blue Star Arts Complex
- Easy access to the downtown area, either on foot or on a short trolley ride
- Nine miles worth of hiking and biking trails via the Mission Trails Hike & Bike Path
- Walking and jogging along the Riverwalk
- Convenient, central location with easy access to Interstates 10 and 281, as well as the medical center area, major malls and the Central Market
The Amenities of St. Benedict’s
St. Benedict’s offers a relaxing respite from city life with its almost three acres of land. Expansive green space combines with the heartbeat of the urban setting to provide residents with the best of both worlds.
Just some of the luxury amenities offered at St. Benedict’s include:
- Expansive pool and lounge area
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Video monitored, secured entries with remote access
The Residences of St. Benedict’s
Urban splendor may best describe the loft units of St. Benedict’s. Each space, which is custom-designed by renowned architect Davis Sprinkle, clearly evokes a feeling of chic urban design.
Some of the features of the loft residences of St. Benedict’s include:
- Sealed concrete floors throughout
- Exposed concrete ceilings in the main living spaces
- Large windows with superb views of the King William District and downtown San Antonio
- Sleek, modern kitchens with Bosch appliances and Hansgrohe fixtures
- Private, as well as semi-private patios, balconies and terraces
- Top-floor penthouses