Windsor Park is Fort Worth’s newest community of single-family homes. It is located just minutes from Lake Benbrook and is close to Hulen Mall and Hulen Heights Shopping Center, as well as a nice variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
This prime, Fort Worth community, which is developed by Coleman Homes, is located near Interstates 35W and 820, as well as downtown Fort Worth. Homes are priced from $125,990 to $168,990 and boast 1,479 to 3,116 square feet of living space.
Windsor Park is served by the Crowley Independent School District (Crowley ISD), which includes Jackie Carden Elementary School, Crowley Middle School and North Crowley High School.
Some of the features of the residences of Windsor Park include:
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Dramatic arched walk-throughs with round sheetrock corners
- Plush, wall-to-wall carpeting
- Oversized, fully carpeted walk-in closets
- Lavish garden bath with oval tub
- Separate shower enclosure
- Wilson Art countertop in kitchen
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Designer kitchen and bathrooms
- GE appliances
- Full-sized, family linen closets
- Landscaping packages
- Exciting, dramatic designs
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Two-car garage
- GFCI outlets
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Brick mailbox
- Steel garage door
- Ceramic tile entry
- Electric home security system
Forth Worth is located just 17.5 miles from the Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport. It’s a vibrant city with a thriving economy, competitive trade, a strong real estate market and an endless supply of restaurants, shopping, nightlife and cultural activities.
The real estate industry in Forth Worth, and in Texas as general, is strong, stable and progressive. A wide range of home prices make homeownership affordable and attainable.