NBC5 Forecast: More Isolated Storms & Heat

1500119777-Keisha-Burns.jpg?crop=faces,top&fit=crop&q=35&auto=enhance&w=300&h=300&fm=jpg

A few isolated showers are possible early, otherwise mostly cloudy across North Texas through the morning. Scattered showers and storms will increase in coverage this afternoon with the best chance across the North and Central parts of the region. Expect a similar pattern on Sunday. Highs will reach the mid to upper 90s. Cloudy and rain cooled areas may remain in the lower 90s.See the full 10-Day Forecast below.10-Day Forecast TODAY: Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for scattered thunderstorms. High: 97. Wind: Light & variable. TONIGHT: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low: 78. Wind: ENE 5 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy, with a 30% chance for scattered thunderstorms. High: 95. Wind: E 5-10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and warm with a 20% chance for isolated thunderstorms. Low: 75. High: 94. Wind: S 5-10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 77. High: 95. Wind: S 5-10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and hot. Low: 78. High: 96. Wind: S 10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and hot. Low: 79. High: 99. Wind: S 10 mph. FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and hot. Low: 79. High: 98. Wind: S 10 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and hot. Low: 80. High: 98. Wind: S 10 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 80. High: 98. Wind: S 10 mph. MONDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 80. High: 98. Wind: S 10 mph.Latest Video Forecast  Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright DFW-MorningNews
Contact Us