NBC5 Forecast: Below Normal Temps This Week, Mid-Week Rain

The sweltering heat of last week is gone for now. It has shifted to the western United States. Meanwhile, temperatures here in North Texas will be below normal all week long. Good rain chances are returning as well, especially Wednesday.See the full 10-Day Forecast below.Latest Video Forecast10-Day Forecast TODAY: Partly cloudy. High: 93. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 74. Wind: E 5-10 mph. TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for showers and thunderstorms. Low: 74. High: 88. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low: 71. High: 86. Wind: S 5-10 mph. THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance for a shower and storm. Low: 73. High: 92. Wind: Light and variable. FRIDAY: Mostly to partly cloudy with a 30% chance for a showers or storms, mainly in the morning. Low: 75. High: 91. Wind: N 10 mph. SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and quite nice. Low: 71. High: 90. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 71. High: 92. Wind: E/SE 10 mph. MONDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 74. High: 93. Wind: S 10 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 75. High: 95. Wind: S 10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 76. High: 95. Wind: SE 10 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us