Fire at Uptown Apartments May Have Been Caused by Dishwasher

A dishwasher reportedly started a fire at an Uptown apartment complex Monday night, officials said. Firefighters responded about 8:45 p.m. to the Post Gallery apartments in the 3000 block of Woodside Street, near Allen Street, Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans said. There were no reported injuries. The fire was extinguished by 9:20 p.m.It's unclear how many people were displaced. The dishwasher reportedly responsible for the fire was located in a 6th floor residence, Evans said.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us