3 Generations From Texas Family Die on Hunting Trip, Victims of Carbon Monoxide

Three family members on a hunting trip were found dead in a deer camp in Brown County, apparent victims of carbon monoxide poisoning.The victims — including a teenage boy and a 69-year-old man — were found about 1 p.m. Saturday between Brownwood and Bangs in a box trailer that had been converted into a cabin.The family was using propane heaters to stay warm, and there was no ventilation to let out the poisonous gas, Brown County Sheriff Vance Hill said.  Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us