Just because it's tax day doesn't mean you'll have to pay...
We've found a few tax day freebies and discounts at some local businesses, though, like most special events deals, you'll need to confirm your closest location is in on the tax relief.
- Cinnabon has got free bite-sized cupcakes from 6 to 8 p.m. in certain locations. Click here to find one.
- Maggie Moo's has free "ice cream pizza" samples from 3 to 7 p.m. Click here for locations.
- Starbucks will give you a free cup of coffee if you bring in a reusable mug. Locate a store by clicking here.
- Boston Market has an online coupon for a free plate of food with the purchase of a second plate. Click here to find the coupon.
- Papa John's is serving large pizzas with up to three toppings for $10.40. Someone in the marketing department must be patting themselves on the back right now.
- Reader Sarah sent along a deal on CuffLinks.com's tax day discount -- 15% off the entire site with the promotional code TaxDay15. Finally we can get those vintage Dallas Mavericks cufflinks!
- As always, our Penny Pinching blog has the best ways to maximize your coupon discounts and BOGO offers. Click here to find that information.
We'll continue to update this story with more deals as we find them, but if you see something we've yet to post, tell us about it in the comments below.