American Airlines flights are available again on travel sites Expedia and Hotwire, ending a three-month old pricing dispute.
Fort Worth-based American had been trying to pay lower commissions to online travel sites for each ticket booked.
The terms of agreement between the airline's parent company, AMR Corp., and the travel company, Expedia Inc., were not disclosed.
The airline's tickets are still not being offered on Orbitz.
- AA, Sabre Call a Truce
- American, Priceline Signs Direct Ticket Deal
- Ticket Wars: AA Sues Sabre Over Listings
- American Now Tussling With Business Ticket Seller
- Expedia Stops Selling AA Tickets
- Ticket Wars: AA Versus Travel Websites
- American Airlines Breaks Up With Orbitz