If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. San Diego (+2.5) at Miami — Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's the whole dynamic here of a West Coast team traveling to the East Coast for a 1 p.m. Eastern kickoff. Those games usually don't end well for the road team. But San Diego has consistently been one of the best teams in the league this year, and that should be enough to lead them to a win against a decent Miami team.
2. St. Louis at San Francisco (-10.0) — Normally, I'd probably take the Rams if they were getting 10 points, but this seems like the perfect storm for the 49ers. The Niners are getting healthy, they're at home, and they're coming off a bye with two weeks to prepare for a St. Louis team coming off a thrashing last week.
3. Oakland at Seattle (-15.0) — Boy, talk about a hornet's nest. A 15-point line is usually something to run from and never look back, but not this time. The Seahawks narrowly avoided a rare three-game losing skid last week and now return home after weeks of being questioned. And they're going to be rude hosts to one of the worst teams in football.
4. Indianapolis at New York Giants (+3.5) — A good, underachieving team is a home dog to a good, yet probably overrated team. Seems like easy pickins here. Andrew Luck is fantastic, but if Eli Manning plays well, he can be the same way. The Giants are coming off a bye and the Colts are coming off an embarrassing loss to the Steelers.
5. Arizona (+4.0) at Dallas — This one's hard to pick, but I can't leave you folks without a Cowboys pick. With Tony Romo's healthy and question and the Cowboys trying to adjust to losing arguably their best defensive player to date in Justin Durant, it's hard not to take a one-loss Cardinals team with points. So do it.
Last week: 0-5.2014 season: 15-20.