If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Atlanta at Baltimore (-7.0) — The Falcons are just ugly, especially on the road. They don't play defense and they can't run the ball, letting teams just hone in on Matt Ryan and make things difficult for him. At home, Joe Flacco has been great, and against this Falcons' secondary, expect more of the same. It's not going to be pretty.
2. Seattle (-7.0) at St. Louis — The Seahawks are a far different team on the road than they are at home, where they're near-unbeatable against anyone other than Dallas. For a while Monday night, it looked as if the Rams would give a scare to a similar San Francisco team before the 49ers pulled away. Expect the Seahawks to bounce back from their loss to the Cowboys and do the same.
3. Cincinnati at Indianapolis (-3.0) — These are two solid teams, but in a home environment with arguably the best quarterback going right now, the Colts and Andrew Luck should be able to hold on and beat the Bengals in what essentially is a pick 'em game
4. Minnesota at Buffalo (-5.5) — The Bills have been a good team since Kyle Orton took over for E.J. Manuel, and the Vikings are very so-so, especially since their running back fill-ins have begun to look ordinary. Expect a good Bills defense to continue that trend and give rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater fits at home.
5. New York Giants at Dallas (-6.5) — Everything plays in the Cowboys' favor on this one. It's just too good to be true. Normally, that'd be cause for concern, but not this time. The Giants are an aging, banged up team who had an emotional loss of their No. 1 receiver last week in an embarrassing loss to a division foe. Now, they run into arguably the best team in football riding a five-game win streak.
Last week: 2-3. 2014 season: 12-13.