If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. New York Giants at New Orleans (-3.5) — Just don't think the Giants are a good football team, and last week's game against Dallas did nothing to change that opinion. The Saints aren't great either, but in that building, I think they're better than the Giants, and moreso than 3.5 points better.
2. San Francisco at St. Louis (-8.0) — The 49ers are really very bad, which is quite shocking given where they were just a couple of years ago. The Rams are getting better every week and will only continue to trend upward as long as Todd Gurley is toting the rock. This game won't be close.
Connecting you to your favorite North Texas sports teams as well as sports news around the globe.
3. Minnesota (-1.0) at Chicago — The Vikings are a better team than the Bears, and there really is no disputing that as far as I'm concerned. This game is in Chicago, but it shouldn't matter.
4. Green Bay at Denver (+2.5) — The Packers are very good, this we know. But the Broncos are undefeated by virtue of their insanely talented defense. Playing at Mile High with that crowd in a primetime game, give me the Broncos' defense.
5. Seattle (-5.5) at Dallas — The Seahawks aren't world beaters this year, but they did put the smack down on the 49ers last weekend and Marshawn Lynch had his best game of the year on the ground. With Matt Cassel still under center for Dallas and the running game in limbo, don't expect much offensive production from Dallas.
Last week: 3-2. 2015 season: 18-16-1.