It probably wasn’t as funny as the “Family Guy” episode. Store employees tried to open the safe by using the combination, which makes sense, but for some unexplained reason, the digital pad failed to respond.
The fire department was called while someone from the shop called the safe manufacturer. Rescue personnel drilled a hole in the back of the safe, ran a tube in there to give the kid some oxygen, and a few minutes later the combination pad reset, the door opened, the kid emerged, and tragedy was averted.
The latest news from around North Texas.
In a case of life imitating a slow news day, that was about it, according to city officials in Grapevine. OK, folks, show’s over. Move along, please, move along. Nothing to see here.