Conveniently and strategically located in the heart of the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, Las Colinas is a masterpiece in the making.
Just some of the features of Las Colinas include:
- Central location within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Home to more than 2,000 companies
- Close to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- More than 20 hotels and 3,845 rooms
- More than 12,000 acres of land (2,000 acres for available for development)
- Retail space of 1.3 million square feet
- Office space of 22.3 million square feet
- Light industrial space of 8.5 million square feet
- More than 3,400 single-family homes
- Hundreds of new, single-family homes under construction
The Luxury Subdivisions of Las Colinas
The home communities of Las Colinas are superb and upscale, and feature high-end construction, beautiful architecture and fine amenities.
One of the popular communities in Las Colinas is Cottonwood Valley, where a luxury lifestyle awaits. The large, stately homes are situated among the gently rolling hills of Las Colinas, thus providing a truly beautiful backdrop to this affluent community.
Cottonwood Valley is a popular choice for Dallas professionals, and offers some of the finest amenities and services. This resort and country club community boasts custom homes overlooking the fairways of the Four Seasons Resort and Club.
Residents of Cottonwood Valley enjoy the use to two, championship golf courses, tennis, squash and racquetball courts, fitness centers, an indoor swimming pool and an indoor jogging track.
Positano is a Tuscan-inspired community of upscale flats, lofts and villas, all of which feature open floor plans and high-end amenities.
Some of the amenities of the homes of Positano include ten-foot ceilings, private terraces and gas fireplaces, just to name a few.
Other communities in Las Colinas include Mandalay Place, Hackberry Creek, University Hills, Windsor Ridge Village, University Park Estates, Fairway Vista, and Country Club Place.