Cool Tonight, Then Milder

Tonight will be cool, but the rest of the week will feature a warming trend. The remainder of the work week will be dry, but a pattern change beginning Sunday will usher in an increased chance of showers and storms lasting into next week. TONIGHT: Mostly clear and chilly. Low: 46. Wind: N/S 5 mph. WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. High: 75. Wind: SE 10 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy, and mild. Low: 52. High: 79. Wind: S 10-20 mph. FRIDAY: Partly cloudy, windy, and warm. Low: 62. High: 83. Wind: S 15-25 mph. SATURDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy and warm. Low: 65. High: 86. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. A 20% chance for thunderstorms. Low: 66. High: 83. Wind: S 10-15 mph. MONDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of thunderstorms. Low: 62. High: 75. Wind: N 10-15 mph. TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of thunderstorms. Low: 58. High: 72. Wind: NE 10 mph. WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 40% chance of thunderstorms. Low: 56. High: 70. Wind: S 10-15 mph. THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and storms. Low: 50. High: 68. Wind: NE 10 mph. Friday: Partly cloudy. Low: 54. High: 72. Wind: N 5-10 mph.   Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us