Dallas Fire-Rescue responders say gas has accumulated in the basement of Hillcrest High School in Dallas.
School is in session after a gas leak was capped at Hillcrest High School in Dallas.
Dallas Fire-Rescue responders say gas accumulated in the basement of the school on Monday morning.
DFR crews responded to the scene at 9924 Hillcrest Rd. in Dallas around 5:45 a.m. for a gas leak.
Responders called for HAZMAT crews to assist in the issue once they discovered the accumulation of gas in the school's basement.
Jason Evans with Dallas-Fire Rescue says crews were able to stop the leak, but spent additional time working to clear out the gas from the basement.
John Dahlander from Dallas Independent School District says the district expected to have school today.
No one was evacuated.