A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect for areas south and east of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex until 10 a.m. At times the visibility could 1/4 mile or less. Take it slow on foggy roadways and use low beams.
This afternoon will be warm. Our stretch of unseasonably mild weather will continue through Friday. High temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees above normal.
The weekend will be a bit cooler thanks to additional clouds, but it'll still be mild by early December standards. Highs will be in the low 70s. There will be a chance for a few showers both Saturday and Sunday, but at this time, it does not look like a weekend washout.
Connecting you with your forecast and all the things that make North Texas weather unique.
Dry weather next week with highs generally in the 60s.
- TODAY: Morning fog. Partly cloudy and warm. High: 77. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 58. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy and pleasant. High: 77. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. A few thunderstorms east. Low: 58. High: 71. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 56. High: 71. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 46. High: 63. Wind: NE 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and breezy. Low: 50. High: 73. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 45. High: 62. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and milder. Low: 40. High: 66. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 48. High: 68. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 50. High: 69. Wind: S 10-15 mph.